Dandy Roast Duck is taking centre stage on our weekly High Rotation menu for a limited time, exploring the full (and rather indulgent) repertoire of duck from top to tail by Head Chef Matt Payne and team.
Designed to share, our five-day prepared whole roast duck can be enjoyed on its own, simply with soft herbs and salted duck yolk, or assembled into Dandelion’s original extra-large roast duck pancakes accompanied with two savoury dipping sauces featuring Dandelion Spirits WA Dry Gin, and fresh condiments of spring onion and cucumber.
Chef Payne then reimagines the classics with his house made ‘BBQ Duck Buns’, featuring rich and tender roast duck nestled in sweet and fluffy Asian style buns. And to finish things off, our Dandy style house fermented kimchi fried rice with fried duck egg is perfect as a side dish for however you like to enjoy your feast.
ON THE MENU:
- Whole roast duck, Dandelion style
- Original extra large duck pancakes, served with two savoury dipping sauces featuring Dandelion Spirts WA Dry Gin, and accompanying condiments of spring onion & cucumber ready for assembling
- House made 'BBQ Duck Buns'
- House fermented kimchi fried rice with fried duck egg
- Soft herbs with salted duck egg yolk
This special is strictly limited to bookings only. Get in quick to secure your table.